Sheet metal processing
Laser cutting and bending
- Laser cutting is a cost-effective method to cut out complex shapes from sheet metal.
- Laser cutting provides straight and clean edges in the cut, and the accuracy is generally around ± 0.1 mm.
- To achieve more complex geometries, laser cutting can be combined with some form of sheet metal processing, such as bending.
Wide selection of sheet metal materials in various thicknesses
- Aluminum in several common alloys, e.g. EN AW-6082 or EN-AW-5754.
- Steel in various alloys, e.g. DC01 or S355MC.
- Stainless steel, e.g. EN 1.4401 and EN 1.4404.
- Surface treatment on request.
How it is done
Simple, fast, and worry-free
- Upload your 3D model directly into the configurator.
- Specify material and tolerances, as well as quantity, and get a price directly online based on a 5 or 10-day delivery time.
- Order directly or contact us for any questions.
Tired of 6-8 weeks of delivery time?
Today, the industry is under great time pressure in its development projects and creating prototypes for verification is something that is very difficult to estimate when planning time. By being a supplier where the customer immediately gets answers to their inquiries and then having short delivery times, we help our customers deliver on time.
We help you move forward quickly
We manufacture components and tool parts in different materials and designs. Prototypes, machine parts, fixtures, and tools with the highest accuracy and precision.